Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I 1 2 buy a time machine. Can anyone tell me where I can get it?

Today is 29th Feb 2012.

没有baby的第四十三天。

It is the 43rd day after our breakup.

It is a special day today. It is a day that will only appear once in 4 yrs. I would love 2 spend such a day with the one and only special person in my heart but I have already lost her.

I am already contented to c baby's msg at 12.13am saying hello to me.... Seeing her msg n toking 2 her have become my only hobbies now. The transition from seeing baby 4 almost every single day 4 5 str8 yrs 2 now is really scary and ultra difficult.

I really wish 2 turn back time. I 1 2 buy a time machine. Can anyone tell me where I can get it?

Baby told me she was hungry and I told her 2 call her guy 2 take her 4 supper.... She replied and asked me if I could bring her instead... She is such a mischievous gal.... Never fails 2 make me happy n smile. I have an urge 2 hug baby real tight.

我好想紧紧抱着你永远都不再放开。

No comments:

Post a Comment