Friday, February 3, 2012

林健玮永远都会深爱着陈玮玲。






Today is 3rd Feb 2012.

没有baby的第十七天。

It is the 17th day after our breakup.

Baby called me at 2.44pm. I was so happy to c her call. I was in a dream with her when she called. It is juz so coincidental. Never did I expect the call 2 end so badly once again. The call started well as Baby wanted 2 intro me a job. But when I asked bout her exam fees, the money issue came out yet again. Baby said I did not fulfill my promise of returning her the money and said I was a creep. A person without integrity. 2 hear tat coming from your greatest love is simply painful. I can only apologise now. I cannot come out with more money. I know I owe you alot and I am not denying that. I will pay you more when I get a job.

I totally understand why u r so angry wif me. I lost so much money yet I can't pay u back in full. All I can tell you now is when I lost I still had credit 2 use. Now I dun even have enuf credit. If I have it, I will definitely pay u right away. I hope you can understand my plight now.

I can feel yr hatred and resentment 2wards me. I will not disturb u from today onwards. I know you can't 4give n 4get what I did 2 u. I know the more I say the more frustrated u get.

I remember the 1yr when I worked , I looked 4ward 2 Fridays and holidays so much. The 1 yr was so difficult 4 us. I remember baby crying b4 I started work. We were so used to having each other's company to the extent that we will cry when we miss each other 2 much. I looked 4ward 2 lunch and dinner coz baby will go n eat wif me and wait 4 me to end work. I know it was so tough 4 u and I really appreciated baby. I know you put in alot of effort in2 our relationship and I was really touched. Thank you 4 the memories baby. I really miss each and every second when I was wif u. I loved Fridays coz sometimes baby will surprise me and say u will slp at my place 2 have more time wif me. I know you were afraid of being caught by yr parents but u still took the risk 4 me. The time u spent wif me was so precious. Having u beside me when I slp is so wonderful. I love to see you slp soundly. I love covering the blanket 4 u. I miss massaging baby till u fall aslp. I miss u lying on me as I massaged yr head. U always have headaches and u always say u feel much betta afta my massage. Baby said I am yr best masseur and loves my massage the most! Will I ever get the chance 2 be yr personal masseur again? I certainly hope so. There were a few times where baby even stayed 4 a 2nd night on sat and baby called it a mini staycation at my house!! I really love staycations. I feel that we loved each other more after each staycation. Spending a whole day njoying each other's company and relaxing is simply so wonderful. I love watching dvds with baby, going 4 high tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper! We always had so much gd food during staycations! We heart staycations right? Thank you 4 making my life so complete 4 the past 5yrs. I really miss having you by my side.

From now on, life will never ever be the same again. I really have nothing 2 look 4ward 2. I can only c u in my dreams which is why I dun 1 2 wake up everyday. I 1 2 c u but I noe u hate and is so frightened 2 c me. I will not force u again.

I am forever grateful to you 4 giving me the chance on 080107 to become yr dearie. Hearing you calling me dearie makes my heart melt. Thank you so so so much 4 tolerating me and putting up wif me 4 so long. I know I broke yr heart countless times and that is why u totally gave up hope on me. U were unhappy 4 quite awhile yet I kept neglecting yr feelings. I had been a really lousy dearie 4 so long. Sorry 4 wasting yr time and youth on me. I am really sorry.

I hope you will be forever happy when I am out of yr life. I wish you all the best. I really hope yr health will improve and u will learn to take good care of yrself. Please drink enuf water everyday. Eat regular meals daily and have good slp 4 at least 6hrs. Protect yrself and pls b alert and wary of bad ppl.

我知道没有我是一中解脱。我真心希望幸福永远会陪在你身边。

林健玮永远都会深爱着陈玮玲。

No comments:

Post a Comment