Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How I wish I can b by yr side taking care of you when you don't feel well




Today is 21 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第三十五天。

It is the 35th day after our breakup.

Baby msged me saying she was very tired, emo and sad. How I wish I could be by her side giving her a warm hug and sayang baby. I used to sayang baby when she is having her period and she will feel betta... I will apply ruyi oil for baby as she is scared of the oil. She is just like a baby. So cute so cute. I really hope your menstrual cramps will not be so pain in the future. I feel so helpless when u are in such pain but I can't do anything to relieve yr pain.

I went on my routine walk after work. Walking and walking seems like an escape for me. I always have the feeling that maybe one day I will walk and meet baby along the way but actually it is impossible. I just 1 time to pass as fast as possible so I just kept walking. When I walked to raffles city, I thought of asking Zeyanb for dinner as mum did not cook. I walked all the way back to OCBC building as he was there and went back his shop 2 calculate the money. Met up with Wenqi and a few of her friends. I certainly felt out of place as I dun really like her frens n they were very fake ppl.

Baby called me ard 1045pm and I was shocked. I did not expect Baby to still go n teach till so late. She was contemplating a meet up but in the end she felt that she was still not ready to meet me. I totally understand her so I did not force her. I am alrdy very contented with her occasional msgs and calls. I really dare not ask for more.

Chatted with baby for awhile b4 she fell aslp. She was so tired. I really hope baby can slp well everyday! I miss you so much baby!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment