Saturday, February 11, 2012

I really yearn to see you baby.






Today is 11 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第二十五天。

It is the 25th day after our breakup.

Baby watsapp me at 2.56pm and messaged me at 3pm but I did not hear it. It was until 3.30pm when she called me that I knew baby was looking for me. I was super happy!!! Baby said she wanted 2 watch a show but cannot confirm yet. I have been waiting 2 c baby since 190112 and I really want 2 c baby. I had agreed 2 play mahjong with sis n co. Baby said she will message me again and asked me 2 call her after I was done. Baby made 2 statements that broke my heart. She said she does not 1 2 give me false hope and we cannot be together anymore.

Baby baby... Can you dun sentence me 2 death?

Shu E and my parents came back at ard 11pm. We only ended ard 3.15am. I alrdy expected baby 2 sleep. I am sorry 2 call you so late. Luckily I din wake u up. I dare not msg u coz I dun 1 2 disturb you. I really hope we can meet 4 a few hrs lata. Can you call me if you c this entry when u wake up? I really hope I can c baby b4 I start work on Mon.

Baby baby... My life is so empty without you. All I do everyday is think of you. I miss you baby. I am going 2 try 2 close my eyes and hope to dream of baby.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment