Monday, February 20, 2012

This might be the last day I am 林健玮.




Today is 20 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第三十四天。

It is the 34th day after our breakup.

Baby msged in the morning telling me she ls till very tired. This is my baby. Always cannot take care of herself. Always make me so worried bout her. I really hope your health will improve baby. You muz learn to take gd care of yrself 好吗?I am no longer by yr side. I can no longer take gd care of u. I know you hate drinking plain water but you really muz drink more k.... B a gd gal baby....

I was happily msging in the afternoon till I told baby she will always be my best fren. She ignored me after I told her that. What did I say wrong baby? You no longer treat me as yr best fren?

After work, I decided to go take a stroll again. As I was walking, I can't help but recall our beautiful memories. I really miss holding baby's hand and strolling along the river. As I walked past Forlino, I remembered baby spending my 25th birthday there wif me. It was such a wonderful day. Never did I expect that 2 be the 2nd last bday baby spent wif me as my girlfriend. What a great night it was. Great food, great ambience and most importantly having the woman of my dreams spending my birthday with me. I will never 4get that day. I remember baby loving the foie gras and not 2 4get the expensive "still water" which was juz a stupid bottle of plain water!!! It brought back laughter and happyness 2 me. As I continued walking down, I saw the Merlion. I remember baby and I took a few pictures near the Merlion. I saw a couple taking their wedding photos. They looked so happy. How I wish I would have the chance 2 take wedding photos with baby there also but I know it is not going to happen.

I continued to walk and walk until I reached the busstop in front of esplanade. I boarded 960 and came back hm. I miss our bus rides. I miss baby sleeping on my shoulders. When you love a person, doing anything and everything with her simply makes one happy. I miss you baby...

Baby wanted to meet me 4 a drink but after some thought she decided against it. She said she did not 1 2 upset me. She also asked me if I can dun hate YU KEN MIN. I really can't do it baby. I really can't. I can't accept the fact that I singlehandedly gave you up and sent u str8 in2 his arms. The mere thought of you being his gf makes me awful. Really awful.

I know baby likes Chanel alot. I will buy you Chanel k. I will make up for what I did not give you the past few yrs. I simply 1 you 2 b happy. Nothing else more.

Today might be the last day I am 林健玮。This might be the last time I say 林健玮永远深爱着陈玮玲。No matter what my new chinese name is, I will always love baby crazily, madly and deeply.

我爱你宝贝。

No comments:

Post a Comment