Thursday, February 23, 2012

You are always the perfect gal in my eyes. You are the best baby. I love you.





Today is 23rd Feb 2012.

没有baby的第三十七天。

It is the 37th day after our breakup.

Baby asked me a weird qn just now. She said why did I say she is beautiful now when juz awhile ago I told her she was fat and needed 2 lose weight. I was so stunned by her qn. I did not expect baby to be so affected by my remark. I definitely did not mean it. I must have lost my temper and flared up at her then. I love my baby so much. She is so so so beautiful. It hurt me when she said her boyfriend prefers her being thin n skinny. I tell u mr YU KEN MIN, you betta dun torture my baby and order her to lose weight. Her health is not gd and she cannot go hungry coz her gastric is very jialat. My baby is so pretty already and I have already given her 2 you without putting a fight. Wat more do you 1? You betta dun ill treat her. She only listens 2 u now. You betta dun say she is fat ever again. I warn u.

I am sorry baby for hurting yr feelings when I said you were fat. I swear to Guanyin Niang Niang that I never meant it. I love you 4 who you are. I never love you coz of yr beauty. I love your everything. Baby told me maybe YU KEN MIN does not love her as much as me. She said she needs time to figure out what she wants. I really hope you can tink it over and not be wif him coz you r angry and scared of me. I really dun 1 u 2 hurt yrself and end up getting advantage of by him. I juz 1 u 2 c if he is really the right guy 4 u.

Whatever it is, I juz 1 baby 2 know that you r always perfect in my eyes. You r my princess. You r my baby. I juz 1 2 take care of you like a baby forever, dote on you like a princess and love you with my heart n soul.

I really hope you can stop being sad and be happy. I love you baby.

You are sexy, hot, curvy, voluptuous but not fat.

You are simply irresistible as always. I will never get enuf of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment