Monday, February 6, 2012

一个好伤心的元宵节。






Today is 06 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第二十天。

It is the 2oth day after our breakup.

It is also the last day of Chinese New Year. It has become a fact that we did not meet even once during this 15days. My hopes are all but dashed. Baby still has not called me since she said she will call me back in awhile. I guess I mus really accept the fact that I am no longer a significant part of her life anymore.

I dunnoe why but I am extremely sad 2day. Cried uncontrollably till my heart could feel the strain. I can fully understand what my baby had gone thru the past 5yrs. She cried countless times 4 me and I still did not change. All I can do now is keep looking at our past fotos and recall all our happy memories. I miss Bali so so so much. Baby told me she missed Bali alot 2. She said it was hot and romantic. 我好想跟你再回到那浪漫的巴黎岛。I just want to hold u in my arms and njoy yr company thru out the day lazing in the wonderful villa. I 1 2 suntan wif u on the sunbed as u read yr gd bk. I 1 2 apply suntan lotion on yr tender skin. I miss you so so so much baby. I am goin crazy. I have not seen you since 190112 and it has really taken its toll on me.

Life is juz a suffering. I know very well I cannot live without you but I know you are happier without me. I really hope you will find yr true happyness and be happy and healthy everyday.

I remember the time when I sang a few songs 2 u and u cried. I miss singing 4 u baby. Do you still remember Andy Lau's 每次醒来? I am so afraid of waking up everyday. I hate the feeling that you r no longer by my side. I miss you baby.

不小心打翻我的玻璃瓶
你从来没有这样多歉意
花静静躺在桌上
水静静流向四方
抢着要 做什麽 我们竟就这样割伤了对方
最喜欢散步了OH我的你
也不是拖延也不是着急
从不说向那里去
从不曾向那里去
不经心 又惊心 我们竟就这样避开了确定
OH 每次醒来都怕你不在
OH每次都想挣脱你醒来
OH终於明白生命里面总有个人可以去爱 不能依赖
OH每次醒来都怕你不在
OH每次都想挣脱你醒来
OH可是我知道当你终於将我放开 我会在原地徘徊
每一次 我醒来
都在旷野中
那麽不知所措 等待愣磓锾G?

I am so afraid that I would lose you in the past but I know I have lost you now.

I love you baby. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment