Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I always go KTV with him ah....

Today is 28th Feb 2012.

没有baby的第四十二天。

It is the 42nd day after our breakup.

Baby finally gave me a call at 9.07am this morning... I was delighted to c her call!!! I have waited so many hrs 2 finally hear her sweet voice. But the stupid reception killed the call! Baby asked me if she should get a sales job. She said she wants 2 be independent. I was so happy 2 hear that but when I told her she shld be abit independent n abit dependent on me, she gave me an angry face and asked me why me.. She told me I left her broken and the broken pieces of her heart have already been picked up by others... How I wish I were the only guy mending the broken pieces of her heart bit by bit till the end of time.

My heart brought me 2 Rachel's house... I hoped 2 catch a glimpse of baby thinking she will be dere... What a fool I was... I juz kept walking n walking... I remember the good old times when we strolled out from Rachel's place. I remember the time where we bought the durians from the mama shop and sat at the park n ate while njoying each other's company... It was so much fun den. I really miss it.... I am really sad that I will never get to stroll with baby hand in hand ever again. I really miss holding her small n icy hands...

Baby msged me at 1231am saying she was singing k.. I was so shocked to hear that... During our 5 yrs together, we only went ktv twice on our own... I remember hugging baby as we were singing.. Baby loved to sing 恋爱评碌with me.... I wish we can sing a duet again. I really wish....

Baby told me she always goes ktv with YU KEN MIN. I was really jealous when she said it. I still am. I hate the fact that he will be holding my baby in his arms as they sing... 我真的好痛苦。好痛好痛。

Baby called me and as we were chatting, YU KEN MIN called her. She hung up my phone immediately. That was the moment it dawned upon me that my baby has really left me. The feeling was so sucky... I have lost my baby.

I have no 1 2 blame but myself... I brought all these upon myself... I failed to cherish baby when she was by my side.

I love you baby. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment