Thursday, February 2, 2012

亲爱的公主,我是真的真的好爱你。





Today is 2nd Feb 2012.

没有baby的第十六天。

It is the 16th day after our breakup.

It has been more than 26hrs since baby told me she was really tired and needed slp. She has not replied me since then. I typed a few alphabets n accidentally sent it over. I know u saw it but u chose 2 ignore. I am sorry 4 accidentally sending it over. I did not mean 2 disturb u. I really really want to msg n call u but I controlled myself.

This is the 1st time we have not met each other 4 such a long period of time. I have not seen Baby since you rushed down the escalator on 19 Jan. It has been more than 2wks without seeing u. I dun even noe how I managed 2 pass the past 1 mth plus. I miss u alot alot alot. Why muz things turn out in such a cruel way? Why?

This morning I went to the temple at Sin Ming rd 2 pay my respects 2 my grandfather and 2 grandmothers. How I wish baby could have been dere wif me. I would have loved to introduce you to my ah gong n ah ma. They will definitely be so happy 4 me 2 have such a lovely baby. I prayed to them 2 ask to help me woo back baby so I can bring baby dere one day. I really hope we will get back together one day. I hate myself 4 not cherishing baby when u were by my side. I really hate myself 4 losing my cool n shouted at u so many times. I din mean anything when I scolded u baby. I am regretting it everyday. I never meant 2 hurt u.

You will always by my princess. I 1 2 put on 玻璃鞋 for you and I 1 2 be yr 王子. I 1 2 have a dance wif baby. I really 1 2 dance wif u. I will slim down n be more mature. I 1 2 be yr Mr Right. Can u dun make up yr mind in such a short time? I really hope you can consider.

亲爱的公主,我是真的真的好爱你。我会爱你一生一世,永远都疼爱你,爱护你。

You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.

You may have only held my hand for 5 yrs, but you hold my heart forever.

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time my heart and soul will always belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment