Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When will we play monopoly again?





Today is 8 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第二十二天。

It is the 22nd day after our breakup.

8th of every mth was supposed 2 be a special day 4 us but it has all changed since the last mth. Today has just become another day where baby did not contact me at all. It has been more than 76hrs since she told me she will call me back in awhile. Baby baby.... I miss you so much.

I had lunch at toastbox with mum and I remembered the times when we went toastbox at airport 4 coffee monopoly n dai di. I miss playing cards with you baby. I miss always losing 2 u in cards. U r juz so gd at them. When will we have another game again?

I think about you every second. I emailed our watspp chat history 2 myself. All I can do now is to read and read our past messages, watsapp history, the 5000+ messages in my old fone and look at baby's pictures over n over again. I miss your messages, yr calls, your sweet voice, your beautiful face and yr tender touch.

I really love to know what is going through yr mind. Losing contact wif baby is the worst thing that ever happened 2 me. I am really scared.

I hope you are taking good care of yrself. Yr brolly is still wif me. Have u gotten a new 1? Pls dun ling yu or baby will catch a cold de. You must really force yrself 2 drink more plain water everyday k. I know u hate drinking plain water but I muz remind you again n again. I know I am naggy but pls 4give me.

Baby baby... I hope you are slping well now and is in a sweet dream. Sleep tight my dearest.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment