Thursday, February 16, 2012

A topsy turvy day.




Today is 16 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第三十天。

It is the 30th day after our breakup.

What a topsy turvy day it had been. It started so well for me. Baby called me at 9.12am and asked if I could call n tok. I was so happy. I jumped when I received the msg and called Baby immediately as I walk str8 to the pantry. Baby's mood was gd and she chatted wif me so happily. It rekindled my fond memories of our countless phonecalls. She chatting with me was really the best ever way 2 start a boring day at the office. Baby told me if I could earn 10k per mth when we r 30, she will marry me. She asked me if I want it or not. I was really happy 2 hear that but I never knew she was just making an empty statement. It was simply a casual remark which she did not mean a single thing.

We talked 4 ard 20 to 30 mins and I went back 2 my desk coz baby said I muz show face abit. She told me 2 call her back at 10. I was really overjoyed. It has been such a long time since baby was so happy chatting wif me. True enuf, baby msged me at 10.12am and asked if I were busy. I told baby to give me 5 mins and I will return her call. I went all the way down and chatted with baby in outdoors. We were both close to water with her at ecp and me juz opp mbs. The feeeling was so great. It was indeed a great 1st half of the day.

I called baby ard 430pm and we continued to chat as baby went out 2 breathe some fresh air. Baby told me she would like 2 watch Andy Lau's concert if he comes 2 Spore and we agreed to go together! It will be my 1st ever concert and 2 have baby accopmanying me will b the most apt 4 the special occasion!!! I am so looking forward 2 it. Baby told me she will be meeting my sis early in the morning and she was contemplating if she shld ask me 2 go along. In the end, she decided not 2 which affected me quite abit as I was longing 2 c her. Baby said she will call me again as we ended the conversation.

Once again after the few calls, I had the sudden urge of seeing baby right away. I was so desperate 2 c her. It was the exact feeling as the day of our breakup. The night b4, baby called me and was crying. I really believed she was crying over us but in the end she told me she was crying coz of YU KEN MIN. How foolish and idiotic one can get? I still remember b4 we got together, I got the wrong idea while reading her blog. I even calculated the no of spacing and was delighted when the no of spacings matched my name. I was so so so wrong. It was only coincidental tat it was the same. This was the umpteen time I got the wrong idea. There is actually no salvaging of our 5yr relationship. Baby had long ago made up her mind in getting rid of me once and 4 all.

Me, the stupid idiot, decided to try my luck and went orchard to c if I can catch a glimpse of baby. The degree of wanting to c her juz became stronger n stronger. I decided to walk from MBFC all the way to Orchard mrt. That was the longest ever walk of my life but one which I really looked 4ward 2. I had a goal and I want 2 achieve it. As it was raining heavily initially, I walked thru the underpass 1st 2 raffles mrt. I took the exit and walked up to the bridge in front of Fullerton. I loved the whole stretch of road so as I walked, I was so happy. As always, I walked along the river and thru Esplanade and to Marina Square. The shopping mall with our most memories in Spore. From MS, I walked thru Suntec to Bugis. The rain began 2 fall again and I had 2 use the brolly. From Bugis, I walked past National Library thru Sunshine Plaza and to POMO. Sunshine plaza brings back memories of the once not bad dim sum. Victor's was 1 of baby's fav when we were still schooling. I remember baby likes to eat the special carrot cake and custard bun. Those were the days when we were happy eating anything as long we r together. The feeling is so sweet and special when yr loved one is njoying her food beside u. I love to c baby happily munching her food. She is just so sweet and cute. Her smile never fails to melt my heart. From POMO, I juz continued 2 walk and walk.

As I was walking past PS, baby called me and told me she was reaching orchard mrt and she wanted to go queue 1st. She did not say where they were going to eat but I guessed it shld be Itacho as my baby loves Jap food. I decided to walk to Itacho and I saw baby and sis. I tried to catch a few more glimpses of baby and quickly walked off as I am afraid they might c me. I decided to go Food Republic to have my dinner. After ordering, I went to find a seat. Luckily, the place was not crowded or else I would have felt very uneasy as I had 2 eat alone. I hate eating alone but I have 2 learn 2 accept that from now onwards. I have to learn to do everything on my mind as I dun have baby anymore. Baby is no longer by my side to eat wif me, to watch movie with me and to stroll with me.

After eating, I went back to itacho 2 wait 4 baby 2 finish her dinner. I saw baby n sis walking out and I just keep following them. They walked ard in Ion 4 awhile and went to wisma 2 buy share tea. They carried on walking in to taka and suddenly they decided to change directions. I was taken aback and had 2 face the other direction and pray they will not c me. I had 2 keep a str8 face and they did not c me as they walked past me. I continued to follow them and all of a sudden I lost them. I walked ard 2 search but to no avail. I decided to go to the taxi stand to try my luck and true enuf, they were there. I walked outside of taka and observed them from the exit of the taxi stand. After baby boarded the taxi, I called her a few times but she did not 1 2 ans. I guessed that baby had other plans so I decided to wait 4 her at her house's void deck. I just waited and waited and waited.

Baby msged me at ard 12lus to ask if I was waiting 4 her. She is just so smart. She never fails to know my plan. I am never her match. Baby asked me 2 promise that I will go hm and rest and wait 4 her call. I said ok but I din mean it. I continued waiting 4 her all the way 2 2plus. After her mj sesssion, she told me that she was on the way back. I was really happy that she did msg me. When she saw me appearing in front of her, she became very angry and agitated. I made baby angry yet again.

Baby erupted and ended with a "if you want, come back at 2molo at 10 2 find me.

I have decided to take mc in the morning.

Till den.

No comments:

Post a Comment