Wednesday, February 22, 2012

健玮no more, I am 洲进。




Today is 22nd February 2012.

没有baby的第三十六天。

It is the 36th day after our breakup.

Today is the 1st day where I have a new chinese name. I am 洲进 now but the 进is wrong over here.
I am reluctant to change my chinese name as I have the same 玮 as my baby. However, baby's name is in fan ti words.

Baby msged me in the morning apologising for falling aslp ytd. She was just so cute. To b able to chat with her till she falls slp is the only thing I look 4ward everyday and I am honored.

Baby told me she likes the song by Andy Hui and Evonne. I love it alot coz baby only knows how 2 sing it and I super miss the time we spent KTV. I really hope we can sing it together once again.

Baby asked me if I can be her maid of honor if she gets married nxt time. What a qn she had 2 ask. If I can be like the maid of honor in the show, I dun mind it at all coz we will still be back together.

I am tired. I will cya in my dreams baby. Hope you are sleeping soundly now! Muacks muacks.

无论是健玮还是 洲进, 我永远都爱着陈玮玲。

No comments:

Post a Comment