Saturday, March 24, 2012

我真的真的好想你。






Today is 25th March 2012.

没有baby的第六十八天。

It is the 68th day after our breakup.

It has been 24 days since I last posted an entry. The reason why I had stopped 4 almost a month is becoz everytime I write an entry I will feel so terrible. I dun feel gd today. I dunnoe if I did the right thing yestersday. I really feel so guilty.

Time really passes so quickly.... It will soon be 3months without baby by my side. Life without baby is really tough and sad. Do you even know how much I miss u everyday? How I wish baby was with me juz now when we took a picture 4 mum's birthday. My family is simply incomplete without baby. I know it is no longer possible to have another foto with me or my family. My baby might have already been in YU KEN MIN's family portrait already.

I really hope you are happy now. I hope you will take good care of yrself. I wish your health will improve and u will be less stressed.

I love you. I really do. It pains my heart to accept the fact that u are in his arms n not mine but I know I have to accept it slowly. I still dream of you frequently and I hope you will still remember me.

我真的真的好想你。

No comments:

Post a Comment