Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Sun that ended on a high note.




Today is 19 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第三十三天。

It is the 33rd day after our breakup.

A boring Sunday which ended on a high note for me. Baby msged me at 9.36pm saying she hope we will not meet or end this way next lifetime. I want to meet baby if there is a nxt lifetime. I 1 2 meet baby earlier and be the man baby loves most. I will work hard and be the guy that baby yearns to be with. I will not hurt baby and will dote on baby more than ever and forever.

Baby's stomach was very pain when she msged me. I was so worried. I used to help her apply ru yi you when her stomach was pain and she would feel much betta afterwards. Baby used to say she loves me carressing her stomach and she would feel much much betta coz my hands were always warm and made her comfortable and safe. I love holding baby's hands coz they were always ice cold and I would be able to warm her.

Baby wanted to meet me but she was afraid we might quarrel again and was also worried that she might need the toilet. We decided to speak on the phone till she fall aslp. Actually, as I am writing this post now, baby is still on the phone snoozing away. I have been on the phone listening to her breathing 4 2hrs 36mins and still counting. That is the only way that I feel closest to my baby now. I am alrdy contented to b able to hear her breathing now.

Baby asked me if I will still cook maggi 4 her. Of coz I will and I yearn to cook betta and nicer food for you baby. I 1 2 learn to cook a sumptuous few course dinner 4 u. I will do anything as long you ask me to do. You know I only listen to you de.

I hope you can sleep well and wake up feeling great. I already prayed to Guanyin Niang Niang and asked her to take away your stomach pain. I hope she has alrdy used her powers! Have a good slp baby. C you soon in our dreams! Good night my dearest. Muacks muacks muacks.

I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment