Monday, February 13, 2012

The 1st time baby did not message or call when I start work




Today is 13 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第二十七天。

It is the 27th day after our breakup.

It is my 1st day of work after more than 1yr & 1mth. The feeling is so so so different without baby's encouragement and motivation. It is the 1st time I go 2 a new place and baby did not even send me a msg 2 ask about how was I doing. It hurts me so much. I will always remember the 1st day of army when baby sent me a few messages while I was at tekong. Reading her messages gave me strength and chatting wif her on the phone at nite made my day. The 1st day at Barclays baby also messaged and called me. Baby came over 2 have lunch wif me and waited 4 me 2 end work. She was so so so sweet. I know it was tough on her but she still waited and waited 4 me. I was so happy everyday when it was lunchtime and after work. The thought of being able to c baby soon just made my time pass much faster in the office. The 1st day at HSBC, baby also called and messaged me. Baby also came down 4 lunch many times and those 2 mths were so shiok coz I could go 4 2hrs lunch and I had 2 hrs with baby!!! so so so happy!! I will never 4get the strolls we had along the river and the park. We will look 2gether at Fullerton and baby will tell me she wants 2 get married dere. I really miss you baby... The times we spent together were really the happiest period of my life. I have never been more happy.

I am really sad everyday. Tears just keep rolling down. I am sorry that I was crying when u called me just now. I did not 1 2 b such a weakling in yr eyes but I could not control myself. Thank you baby 4 taking pity on me and spared me 23mins. Those 23mins were really impt 2 me. I was super sad just now but when u called u soothed me alot. I really love toking 2 u. I know where I stand now so dun worry k. I will not disturb u.

Have a gd slp. You still need 2 give tuition lata in the morning. 加油加油!! Please drink more water k.

It's alrdy Valentine's day. I hope you will have a happy day! Happy Valentine's Day.

You will always be my Valentine. Forever and ever.

I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment