Sunday, February 12, 2012

A happy ending to a boring Sunday






Today is 12 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第二十六天。

It is the 26th day after our breakup.

Baby did not return my call. She did not send me a msg 2 tok bout yesterday either. What a way 2 end the week... NO!!!!! Baby juz called me!!! Hooray!!! We spoke 4 23mins and she is now preparing 2 slp but she said she will call me after she is done!! I am happy again!! Hearing her voice is the only thing that I look 4ward everyday. Even though I know we will not be like in the past spending hrs on the phone where baby will ask me 2 chat wif her till she falls aslp, I am alrdy very contented that she still treats me as a friend. I really miss those times. I will wait 4 her 2 slp and will only hang up the fone when I made sure baby is snoring away!!! I love chatting on the phone wif baby. Baby did call me after she prepared!!! Actually I am writing this entry with the fone hanging on shoulder! Baby is fast aslp and I am listening 2 her breathing!!! I am so happy! I know this does not mean a thing coz baby just warned me 20mins ago 2 stop harbouring the thought of us getting back together. Her words hurt me deeply. Real deep.

To be able to chat with baby 4 a few mins and listening 2 her breathing made my day!!! I can finally go to slp with a small grin!! Hope I can c my baby princess in my dreams lata!! WOOHOO!!!

Baby asked me a very funny qn. Why so many guys like her when she is not super pretty or intelligent. Baby ah baby ah.... You will never know how many hearts you have stolen. You r simply irresistible. You have this charm that captivates ppl. Your eyes are unbelievably stunning. I will call them 钩魂眼。I love looking into yr eyes. I will have the electrocuted feeling. You simply send a signal down me and I will be so embarrassed if you were to notice it. I will never 4get baby asking me if I was wearing a belt at the pavilion at east coast when we had our 1st hug. You made me red faced! Hmpf!!! Your character is so bubbly. You are so cute. You have everything in you. Brains, personality, face and body. Whichever aspect I name it you got it.

Never ever say you are stupid. You r super intelligent. You have a superb brain but you just hate 2 focus on doing something. Pls have faith and confidence in your own ability. I know you hate responsiblities but it is your own life. Nobody can force you 2 do sth that you do not like! You have 2 set what you really want and just go and do it. 你一定行!相信自己!

In another 6hrs 40mins I will be starting my new job. I hope it will be a great team!!! I really 1 2 carve out a career! I am praying hard that I will pick up all the required skills in the shortest amt of time and prove myself 2 be a great addition to the team. I will put in my best effort!!! No more being late. It is a brand new year and a totally new job. I will be a Brand New Dearie!!!!

I will prove myself 2 baby and I will wait 4 the day baby calls me Dearie again!

Good night baby! I miss you lots!

我爱你。永远都爱着你。

No comments:

Post a Comment