Saturday, February 25, 2012

A lonely lonely Sat.




Today is 25th Feb 2012.

没有baby的第三十九天。

It is the 39th day after our breakup.

Baby called me at 9.57am this morning. I was so happy to c her call. It was just like the past where baby will call me in the morning. I love waking up to baby's voice, touch and smell. I love seeing her the moment I open my eyes. However, it is no longer possible now. I can only think of the past and dream to see baby in my dreams. Baby spoke with me 4 a few mins and said she had 2 prepare 4 tuition. She hung up and till now she has not called or even sent a msg to me.

I just keep holding on 2 my fone hoping baby will call or msg me. I even took my fone n my house phone to the toilet. The msg or call did not come.

It is such a sad Saturday. Weekends are supposed to be happy but 4 me weekends have a brand new meaning now. It juz means that I am all alone. No more movies, no more mahjong, no more monopoly cards, no more poker cards, no more nice food, no more shopping, no more coffee and ice cream. No more baby.

I really miss you baby. I hope your menstrual pain has gone away. I 1 u 2 b healthy baby!

Hope you had a great Sat!

I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment