Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The 1st time in 5yrs I am not by Baby's side to celebrate her birthday.





Today is 1st Feb 2012.

没有baby的第十五天。

It is the 15th day after our breakup.

Today is baby's 27th birthday. The 1st time in 5 yrs I am not by baby's side to celebrate her birthday. It pains me so much that we did not have a meal together. However, if baby still remember, we agreed baby's bday is not only 1 day!!! We still have 6 more days to celebrate together!! We can still go have a meal go catch a movie do some shopping and go river hongbao! It is 初十一了! We can still celebrate CNY together! We can still be very happy de! Dun 4get we are best friends 4ever! I am not going 2 stress u 2 return 2 my side. All I am asking is 2 spend a happy day as best friends! I really hope u will give me a chance 2 be happy again. This has been a horrible CNY 4 me. Never have I been so sad everyday.

Baby baby.... I am sorry that I returned u the money so late in the day. I did not mean to nearly break my promise again. Many thoughts had been goin thru my mind. I could not even think clearly. I will pay u more once I get a job k. I dun 1 money 2 be an issue between us ever again. I know money is very impt but our relationship is definitely more than that. Never let money spoil us again hao mah?

Your message broke my heart. I can tell that you really had the saddest birthday ever. I am really affected by yr msg. Seeing you so sad n yet I can't do a single thing makes me super clueless. I can sense yr sadness and my heart is bleeding. I really 1 baby 2 be happy everyday. I love seeing you happy and have a sweet smile on yr pretty face. I know you miss sis and I can tell u she misses u alot 2. We all miss u so so so much. We yearn 4 the day when u will rejoin us 4 a reunion. My family has not been happy since I became so depressed. I know all of them are worried bout me but I really can't control myself. I have no appetite everyday and I can't slp 2. Even when I am slping, I do so coz I dun 1 2 wake up. I have no courage to face a new day. A life without my beloved baby is certainly not a life. I have suicidal tots but I can't bear to end my life. I still have so many things that I 1 2 accomplish in my life. I really 1 2 earn lots of money n buy all the presents that Baby wants. I saw the Cartier rings in straits times. I 1 2 get the red box n propose 2 baby in 2 yrs. I dun 1 2 be a useless guy in yr eyes 4ever. I 1 2 show u that yr decision on 080107 was right. U told me u saw potential in me and I believe I will achieve great heights if I put in effort. 我不是一个窝囊废。 我是个有出息的人。 Baby说我行我一定行。

I have been thinking n thinking so much. I really feel trust is so important in a couple's relationship. From numerous tv serials, I have found out that a lack of trust always result in quarrels, breakups & divorce. I felt that I was guilty of not showing enuf trust in baby in the past. I am really sorry 4 me being suspicious and jealous over the smallest of things. It just shows my low self confidence n lack of self esteem. Being a couple is really not that simple. I took 2 many things 4 granted and failed to plan. I definitely have a betta idea of managing a relationship now.

Baby baby.... Can you dun be sad when u wake up? Can you give me a call? Can we talk things out nicely? Can u confide in me? I really 1 2 know what is goin thru in yr mind. Let's be the best of friends again hao mah?

I really miss you baby.

I love you so much.

Happy 27th birthday. I sincerely hope you will 4get all the unhappy incidents and b happy baby everyday! It will be a great yr. Let's work hard together k. 加油加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment