Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby, You will always be my one and only Valentine.






Today is 14 Feb 2012.

没有baby的第二十八天。

It is the 28th day after our breakup.

It is Valentine's Day today. A day which I was supposed to spend wif my beloved baby. Baby told me yesterday maybe I will find my valentine. Wat a painful statement. I told baby directly. You will always be my 1 and only Valentine in my life. I 1 2 spend the nxt 50 yrs of Valentine's day with you. I 1 2 spend it even when we are old. I love you baby.

Received Baby's msg in the afternoon at 1.32pm. I am so happy that baby said the flowers brightened up her day!!! I know baby loves flowers but I had not bought u a bouquet since so many mths ago. I am really sorry my dearest. I will make it up by buying many many more flowers in the future!!!

Went with Yongjie to Zeyan's shop 4 a Valentine's day special set menu! wahahahhaha. Zeyan's employees were so thrilled. They kept laughing. It was a really different Valentine's day. Actually without baby by my side, Valentine's day will never mean a thing 2 me anymore. Baby msged me at 9pm and asked me where were I! I was so excited to c her msg. She said she felt like watching a movie and asked if I were able 2 reach bugis at 10pm. I tot i could c baby 4 the 1st time in almost a month but it was not meant 2 b. Baby told me that Larry had booked the tickets and said maybe we meet after the movie. I was really dejected. The possibility of meeting my baby vanished in2 thin air in less than 1omins.

We waited 4 zeyan 2 close his shop and he decided to go over 2 Jeff's house and passed him the money he owed him 4 a few yrs. It was so funny. When we went over, we chatted while standing and we decided to pick Yijie up and go railmall instead. What a night it turned out 2 be! We had so much fun rolling back the yrs and talked bout our happy times in RV! It was truly nostalgic. The 4RV years is definitely only 2nd to my 5yrs with baby. My 5 yrs with my beloved princess will always b the happiest period of my life.

We chatted 4 almost 5hrs and I reached hm at ard 435am! Here I am writing this entry at 5.40am!! but the strange thing is I am not tired! Only my head is heavy coz I tink of my baby every single day. I really miss you baby.

I hope baby had an enjoyable Vday. I hope we can catch a movie together soon! I really hope I can c baby soon!

I love you baby! Muacks muacks muacks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment