Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still remember this Tiffany heart lock?





Today is 31st Jan 2012.

没有baby的第十四天。

It is the 14th day after our breakup.

I am writing this entry at 3.11am of 1st of Feb actually. I am devastated. While I am writing this entry, baby is celebrating her bday wif Yu Ken Min. I salute you Mr Yu. U have succeeded in snatching my beloved right away from me. You are cool. You can make baby listen 2 everything u say. Wat more can I say? I have been her dearie 4 more than 5yrs and she can break off with me completely and even threathen 2 call the police. I am really impressed and amazed at the rate that you 2 are progressing. You really have yr ways. I take my hat off you. I really hope you will treat my baby truely n not be a womaniser. If I ever find out you ill treat her, I swear I will kill you. I will fight it out wif u and I warn you I am not 1 2 be trifled with.

Babybaby... Do you even know how much I am hurting now? Do you know wat is goin thru my mind? It is 330am now and u r still not back yet. Where r you? Are you really so happy being wif him? Or is it becoz I hurt you 2 much and you are now hurting yrself 2 take revenge on me? Dun ever do this 2 yrself hao mah? You told me u love him. Do you really love him alot? Or is it becoz our relationship were on the rocks n so when he contacted u, u were moved?

It is yr birthday now. I really hope u will have a great day. I wish you happyness for the rest of yr life. I guess u muz be njoying yrself alot right now at this moment. It is super rare that you will not use yr hp 4 more than 3.5hrs. I still hope you can give me a chance 2 spend a few hrs wif u on yr birthday.

I miss you so so so much and I will always love you with my heart and soul. You will 4ever b my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment