Monday, January 9, 2012

The day after our 5th year anniversary






Today is the 9th of Jan 2012.

Our 1828th day.

It is the 10th day of our cooling off period.

I am regretting my actions for the whole of 2011 but i know it is too late now.

How did i treat my baby? Why did i even have the heart to treat her so badlly? Why did i get addicted to gambling? Why why why????

All those questions kept repeating in my head. All i can do now is bury my head in my pillow and cry non-stop.

I have to stand up and be a man from now onwards.

I have to work doubly or triply hard to earn money and be a brand new dearie!

I want to be a changed man.

I want to be a man who can provide baby with everything that she likes.

I know i can do it and i am sure baby will see my effort.

I want to show my baby that i have really changed through my actions and not just by saying.

I want to tell my baby that i really love her and will love her forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment