Friday, January 13, 2012

Mixed feelings, i am totally stunned and sad






Today is 13 Jan 2012.

Our 1832nd day together.

Its the 14th day of our cooling off period.

Baby suddenly watspp me @ 416am in the morning. I was really taken aback. I was crying profusely when I received the message. It was as though baby could c me crying and decided to console me thru her msg.

However, when i saw Baby's msg, I became worried instead. Baby told me she was coughing like mad. It was just like the past where baby will always either call or msg me when she was feeling unwell. It really brought back memories both gd n bad ones though. I was really touched that she still tot of me when she was unwell. I really tot maybe i could have a chance of taking care of baby soon. Baby told me her cough was due to her being stressed. I was really sad. I immediately felt that i was the reason 4 her feeling stressed. My 1st tot was maybe because baby needs money. I alrdy asked SH 4 a loan & he said he will discuss wif sis. I really hope they will lend me the money coz i really want to return baby coz she really needs it.

Baby suddenly became hostile and she replied me "suan le" and "i go rest le". The only consolation was her saying that she will contact me if she does not feel betta. I waited and waited and there was no more reply so i felt that maybe baby slept le. I went to slp and decided to buy porridge 4 baby's breakfast.

I woke up ard 830am and was in a dilemma. I was really scared baby will be angry when she sees me coz she warned me many times alrdy. I was feeling really low. The feeling of not being able to show care and concern 4 yr beloved when she is unwell really sucks. All i could do was to pray that baby will not have an asthma attack. I really hope her cough can go away ASAP!!

I did not dare to msg Baby either coz i was afraid i might wake her up if she was still aslp. I decided to msg her at 1130 instead. Baby said she saw doc le and was going to nap. I was relieved when she alrdy had porridge.

Baby msg me ard 256pm and she told me she was still dozing in and out of slp. I really hoped i could sayang baby like in the past and help her massage so she will feel more comfortable and can slp soundly. Baby always tells me that she can slp much much betta when i am by her side. I love to caress baby till she slowly dozes off. I love the feeling so much and i missed it even more. I was praying that baby would ask me to sayang her to slp. I was really praying hard.

The nxt thing she said was she will not be buying car wif her parents today. I tot that was her cue of hinting we shld meet today and i was really overjoyed. To my horror, that was the beginning of something that i would never imagine happening to me.

Baby flared up suddenly after 2hrs when i messaged her to ask if she had woken up and did she drink water. She said, "Can you dun track me?" That caught me by surprise. I was not tracking her at all. I only wanted to noe if she felt betta and wanted to remind her to drink ample of water. Baby was very angry and she blocked me on watsapp. I was devastated that she actually did that 2 me. I really tot we could return to the past and meet today. Never did i expect things to turn out in such a horrid way. She had blocked me 4 more than 12hrs alrdy. The time now is 6.01am of the next day le. I am really sad. I really did not c this coming at all. 24hrs ago, baby took the initiative to msg me saying she was coughing like mad. 26hrs lata, i am blocked by her on watsapp. Can somemore tell me what to do? I really need some advice. I really dun 1 to be blocked by my beloved baby. Baby.... can u unblock me? I beg u.

After baby blocked me, i was at a complete loss once again. I decided to pack my rm and hoped baby will come back to me asap. I want to share wif baby all our all photos. All our good memories. I have cleaned all our photos and they are all waiting 4 baby to c! I managed to transfer all our photos from my old hp to my hp and laptop. I really hope baby can view them wif me. If baby can remember, you will find many familiar photos in this post! Really hope baby will like them!

I 1 2 take more photos wif baby! I 1 2 be like the past where we were very lovey dovey and the envy of every couple!!! I really miss you baby.

Baby said we will meet later today. I really hope u still remember your words. I really need to see u and have a nice chat. I alrdy arranged the programs. Let's have breakfast if baby can wake up hao mah? We will den go shopping! I have topshop vouchers for baby!! I 1 2 c baby try new clothes for me to c! I love going shopping wif my pretty baby! I miss you so much baby.

I really hope you will meet me lata! C u in a few hrs time baby! Muacks muacks muacks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment