Sunday, January 29, 2012

明天会更好! 雨过天晴一定会有彩红!!!





Today is 29 Jan 2012.

没有baby的第十二天。

It is the 12th day after our break up.

It is just 3 more days to my baby's birthday. I really want 2 celebrate her birthday with her but I guess she does not want 2 spend her birthday with me. How I wish we can spend a whole day together starting from 12midnite. I 1 2 countdown baby's birthday with her. I 1 2 wish baby happy birthday in person. Will I get a chance? I am praying real hard.

I am writing this post after baby's told me not 2 be sad over her anymore. She said I have 2 move on. After replying her, I have been waiting 4 a reply till now. I know she saw my msg but she did not 1 2 reply. I called her just now but she did not 1 2 ans.

I know you are still awake Baby. Why can't u give me a few mins? All I 1 is to hear yr voice. I know u hate seeing me so I am not forcing u. I only 1 2 tok wif u and msg u. I really have so so so much 2 tell you. I miss our conversations. I really love chatting wif baby on the fone. I miss you so much.

I am feeling so miserable right now. I hate this feeling. I am frightened. I never expected myself 2 b in my current state now. I am at a complete loss. I dun feel well at all. I never knew a breakup is so horrible. I really dun understand those ppl who treat break ups as nothing has ever happened. Where are their feelings? Are they even human beings?

My heart is shattered. I understand I broke yr heart too many times. I have been an idiot for far 2 many times. This breakup has taught me so much. I took baby 4 granted and neglected your feelings. I failed to give you security. I became 2 boring. Our relationship lost its sparks. I really 1 2 reignite it. I 1 2 rekindle baby's feelings 4 me. I 1 2 woo baby back. I 1 2 let baby feel loved. I noe baby loves the feeling of being wooed.

Baby baby... Can you dun be worried bout yr exams? I am sure you will do well if you do study 4 the 2 papers. Let's work hard in this new chapter of our lives 好吗? I will give you motivation and will always be by yr side if you allow me 2. I will study with you and make sure you pass the 2 papers at the very least!! I promise I will not stress you about us and will just purely help you with your papers. We will set our objectives very clear from this very moment. Baby will study hard and pass yr 2 papers and I will work hard for a career. I know baby really wants me 2 secure a job n strive 4 a few yrs. I will not let you down baby. I will not disappoint you. I 1 2 b a man who you will b able to count on and not 1 who worries you all the time. I am old enuf and mature enuf to know what I am doin. I 1 2 prove to baby I am not useless.

Let's start by goin pay yr exam fees tomolo k.... Set a timetable a few goals! I am sure we will be very happy when we achieve our goals! That is what true happyness is about. I am sure the happyness that you are pursuing lies with us and not with other ppl. Let's 加油加油!! Get a hold of ourselves and chiong ah!!!

I am sure baby will agree wif me! Call me when you are up k. We fast fast go have lunch and go pay the fees. 明天会更好! I am sure 雨过天晴一定会有彩红!!!

Dun 4get it is birthday wk for baby k!! I 1 baby 2 b happy every single day!!!

I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment