Monday, January 30, 2012

My whole family still welcomes you with both arms. We miss you lots.





Today is 3o Jan 2012.

没有baby的第十三天。

It is the 13th day after our breakup.

Baby baby.... I really dun understand why you muz draw such a clear line between us now. It hurts me so deeply 2 c u say you spent yr chinese new year without a few of yr close frens. I was yr dearie 4 a gd 1836days 好吗? Have you forgotten our memories completely just in a month plus? Do you even know how much u hurt me when u said u deleted our Phuket photos? Those were my last memories with you and we took so many photos. It was the 1st time we took so many fotos. I can't believe u simply deleted them. I 1 our fotos back! I 1 them all back. Those are so precious 2 me. Can u tell me u have not deleted them? Please. I beg u. Pls give it back 2 me.

You said u will call me back coz yr hp low batt but till now 3.12am u din even send me a single msg. Can u dun do this 2 me? I am really heartbroken. Chinese New Year is still not over. We still have 7 more days. You still can cum my house n 拜年!Yr birthday is 2molo. We still can celebrate it together if u 1. We will still be like in the past few yrs where we blow the cake together! Sis misses you alot. She is really sad 2 lose u. She treats u like her own sister n part of us. My family has 7 members and that includes you. We will forever be 1 family and we really hope you can reunion wif us. Our family is incomplete without u. We can still go eat meals, eat yr fav chicken wings n play mahjong every wk. We still have plans 2 go overseas together. We have so much so much 2 do. Can you come back to us?

Dun say it will be yr 1st birthday u will spend without us. Give us a chance to celebrate with you 好吗? Can you reconsider? Or u alrdy have plans?

You will forever b my princess. I will treat you like one. Will never treat u badly ever again. I 1 2 live happily ever after with baby. I will make you a happy baby princess. I 1 2 lie on the bed with u telling u yr fav bedtime story till you doze off and finally slp soundly in my arms. I yearn to have baby in my arms again. I 1 2 give you warmth and security. I 1 baby to sleep without any worries everyday. You always sleep well with me by yr side.

I was in a sweet dream today wif baby when u called me. I was so happy in the dream and was more happy when I saw yr call! I really hope I will have another sweet dream lata n baby will wake me up wif yr call again!!! Hooray!!!

I hope baby is sleeping soundly and in the midst of a sweet dream now. Let's meet in our dreams k.. Cya baby... Cya very soon!!

I love you. Muacks muacks muacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment