Monday, January 23, 2012

1st day of the Dragon Year




Today is 23 Jan 2012.

没有baby的第六天。

The 6th day after our break up.

Most ppl are happy when it is 大年初一 but I am certainly not 1 of them. To me, it is simply just another day that I wish could pass as fast as possible. I have lost everything in life except my family and a few good friends.

1 mth ago, I still had my beloved baby princess by my side. Today, she has alrdy left me and is in another guy's arms. I really cannot accept reality. It is so cruel. The truth hurts so so so much.

4 the past few years, baby joined us before and after she went her rich uncle's place. A few weeks ago, we were still saying that we would be visiting Shu E's new house together to play mahjong! Baby will never be going 拜年with me ever again unless a miracle happens. I am willing to wait patiently to witness a miracle. Choo yi asked me where is baby and I was dumbfounded. All I could say was you did not join. I could not bear to say we had broken up. I was so scared that I would break down and cry on the spot. I had 2 be strong.

Chinese New Year actually means so much 2 me. The fact that baby agreed to visit my family members with me the past few yrs made me so happy. I treated u as my family long long ago and I believe sis treated u even betta den myself. She likes you so much and you mean alot to her. Can you dun treat her like an enemy juz because we broke up? Life is short and it is not easy to find a good fren. You will always be my best fren and I really dun 1 our break up to ruin all that. I know we cannot be together but I really hope you can still show me some care and concern like in the past b4 we were a couple.

I sincerely hope that the dragon year will be a gd yr. I will still love you as b4 and I hope you will be happy forever.

Hope baby had a great 1st day of the dragon yr!

I really miss you.

I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment