Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Sunday without baby






Today is 15 Jan 2012.

Our 1834th day together.

The 16th day of our cooling period.

I messaged baby at 5.17pm but as usual she did not reply. The only happy thing was that she unblocked me on watsapp.

I waited and waited 4 her reply checking my fone again n again hoping to c her msg but it never came. I could not sleep at all. When it was 630am i saw baby's status became online so i decided to call baby. What a wrong move that was.... I tink watspp is trying to fool me by keep showing baby online. I really could not take it. Why was my baby online 4 so many hrs but she juz refuses to reply me? I am such a desperado.. All i can do is check my hp. I really hope i can c baby ASAP. I really hope we can meet and have a good meal n talk.

However, all these tots seem so far fetched now. Baby doesn't even 1 2 reply me let alone meeting me. I am really an idiot. Always making the wrong decisions in life. I should not have called baby so early in the morning. She is not feeling well and really needs a gd slp. I am so guilty. I disturbed baby's slp. I am sorry baby.

I feel like going to yr house and wait 4 u right now but i know u hate me doing that. I really hate to piss you off. All I 1 is to c u happy n healthy. I am so afraid that i cannot take care of u anymore. I shudder everytime i tink of it. I am scared. I am lost.

Baby, do you hear me? Do you understand me?

I love you with all my heart and soul. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment