Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A really sad 大年初二




Today is 24th Jan 2012.

没有baby的第七天。

It is the 7th day after our breakup.

I found out that I made the same mistake as b4. I misunderstood yr post once again.

The coffee club entry has alrdy been deleted and it just shows baby only craved 4 the breakfast and not because u missed eating breakfast wif me. I am sorry to misunderstand u yet again.

I am happy that you found happyness. Happy that you njoyed yr dinner so much. Happy that you drank hot bird nest. I really hope yr cough will go away asap. I can tell you are really happy without me. I guessed you have not eaten a dinner so happily 4 yrs. I just hope u can give yrself some time b4 committing totally in2 yr new relationship. Pls ensure he really treats u well and will not toy wif yr feelings 好吗?Please know that he is true to u only b4 u agree to give yr everything 2 him 好吗? I am really worried. I really am.

Please tell me if he bullies you k. I will always be dere 4 u. Just a call from baby and I will rush down immediately. I 1 2 b yr guardian angel. I 1 2 protect u forever.

Here I am holding on 2 my fone 4 so many days and baby din even msg me a single time. I really miss yr msg, yr voice and yr face. How I wish I could take the fone n call you right away. I have an urge to go n pick u up 4 coffee or movie now but I know you will not agree. I am really lonely. I am really sad. Why must things turn out this way? Why?

This has 2 be the worst Chinese New Year ever.

Baby baby... I really wish we can be together again. I pray every single day. Maybe one day, you will come back to my side and I will be the happiest guy on earth again! I pray 4 a miracle. I will pray and pray.

I love you baby. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment