Friday, January 20, 2012

A super boring Friday





Today is 20 Jan 2012.

The 3rd day after we broke up.

没有baby的第三天。

It is Chinese New Year's eve in 2days time. I am very afraid of "eves" now after what had happened on Christmas and New Year's eve. Those 2 days were the final 2 straws that made baby explode and give up on me. I shld say I was the 1 who exploded and caused our breakup. Those 2 days will forever be inked inside my head and I am sure I will be haunted by the 2 incidents till my death.

Baby did not contact me since she rushed for the train. I kept holding my phone and wanted to msg her but I should not do so. Baby really hates me now and I shall not aggravate her again. I miss you every second and I am sure I will miss you forever.

This must be the worst Lunar New Year of my life. I dun even feel like eating the reunion dinner. I hate the fact that this will be a new year without baby. I 1 2 go 拜年with baby. I 1 2 go 春到河畔with baby. I 1 2 play blackjack with baby. I am so sad. I really am. Why is all these happening? Why is my nightmare continuing every single day? Why will i ever get back my smile? Will I even be happy again this lifetime?

I will wait 4 u baby. I will. Till my last breath.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment