Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Will Baby ever come back to me???





Today is 25 Jan 2012.

没有baby的第八天。

It is the 8th day after our breakup.

Today is a really sad day 4 me. I broke down while walking down the stairs 4 a walk. As I was walking down I remembered the day when I went to find baby hoping to meet her while she was jogging. I was delighted to c her that day. She gave me a few mins to talk and we walked up the stairs as we talked. Baby told me not to go c her until I am successful. She told me she wanted to marry and have a house by 30. I really want to work hard and strive 4 success so that I can afford to marry baby and get our cosy house. I was so foolish. Baby had already made up her mind to be with YU KEN MIN but did not want to break the news to me.

I am really heartbroken. I really am. I really dun understand why Baby can behave as if nothing has ever happened between us. Do you really dun feel anything 4 the 5years that we went thru together? It really breaks my heart that you have decided to be with him so swiftly after our breakup.

Why am I so useless? Why am I crying every single day for you? Why can't I just get a hold of myself and stand up like a man? I really dunnoe how to carry on with my life. I am so lost. My life has stopped since the day u said we needed a cool off. We were supposed to meet on your birthday but now everything is in tatters. How I wish I can celebrate your birthday with you...

I will never ever again fail to wake up on your birthday. I 1 2 plan a memorable birthday 4 baby. I 1 2 be like in the past where we can celebrate it together. I said I 1 2 spend yr every birthday with baby till I die. I really miss you baby. I really do.

Why must human beings always regret only after they have lost it? I really cherish you baby. I really do. Why can't you give me a last chance to redeem all my past mistakes? I yearn 4 the chance every single day. I am still hoping you will change your mind.

Baby... All I can ask 4 now is to dream of you when I slp. I hope you will still dream of us.

Maybe one day, Baby will come back to me. Maybe....

I will wait patiently for that day to arrive.

Baby, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment