Saturday, January 14, 2012

A bad start to the day but at least it ended well









Today is 14 Jan 2012.

Its our 1833rd day together.

The 15th day of our cooling off period. 18 more days to my pretty baby's birthday!!

I called baby at 1.09pm in the hope that she would meet me. This was what she said on Thurs.

However, i alrdy had the bad feeling that she would not agree to it and i was spot on. At least baby answered my call saying she was in tuition and she will call me back later on. I was really disappointed to hear her saying she could not meet me today. I was so excited bout today initially. But considering baby had blocked me on watsapp, i alrdy knew the chances of her meeting me was close to zero. I was alrdy relieved that baby picked up my call.

I was really sad. Its yet another day without baby. I miss you so much. Everyday i am still thinking bout what had happened on christmas' and new year's eve. I really regretted my impulsiveness. I can't forgive myself let alone asking baby to do so. I know no matter how many times i apologise, baby will not care but i still have to say it to baby. Baby baby, i am really sorry for all my hurtful words and actions towards you. I never meant to hurt you.

I have decided to tone my body by lifting weights everyday from now onwards. I 1 2 be fit and strong and let baby be proud of me. Zeyan called me and asked me to go down to his shop. I understand his good intentions but it was really weird for me to go down alone. I stayed at hm the whole day till yongjie suddenly msg me. He is really a good friend. He knew i was hurting inside and he decided to accompany me. He suggested going 4 a movie and i agreed.

Looking back, this was actually the 1st time in our 14years of friendship that the 2 of us went 4 a movie together! It was really a day worth remembering! I am really touched that i still have Yongjie and Zeyan this 2 gd friends. Thank you both! I am really sorry for neglecting the 2 of you for the past 5yrs. I really appreciate the 2 of you. On our way back hm, we chatted about our RV sch life. Those were the days. We had so much fun then. If only we could turn back the clock to that time. However, it would be perfect if i could turn back the clock to 08012007. I would treat my baby even betta and would start being a brand new dearie then. I dun 1 baby to cry 4 me ever again. She had cried too much over the past 5 yrs. If we could start afresh, the only tears that I want baby to ever drop 4 me will be tears of joy. I 1 my baby to be happy and smile everyday.

Baby Princess, can u smile again for me? I 1 2 c baby smile from the bottom of yr heart and not those faked smiles. I know i can make baby happy again. I am confident of doing so.

Baby baby, pls give me a chance to see you smile again hao mah?

No comments:

Post a Comment