Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am so empty




Today is 22 Jan 2012.

没有baby的第五天。

The 5th day after we broke up.

Life has been so miserable for me. Everyday I am just thinking of baby. I really miss her. My life has become empty since 1month ago after we had the big quarrel on christmas eve. 1 mth has already passed and I am still thinking about my actions that day. Why why why??? I totally understand the meaning of live to regret. I am regretting my actions every single day and I can only blame myself.

I had reunion dinner earlier on and it was a very weird one. It must have been the smallest number of family members 4 the reunion dinner till date. We only had 10 members for the dinner but the bill came up to 1200++. I felt it was not value 4 money at all. The food was okay but certainly not worth so much. I am looking forward to nxt yr's reunion dinner where Gor's 1st kid will be the new addition to the family! Congrats bro. Really happy for you. Please take gd care of both mum n child!!

I really hope the gods up there can guide and give me a helping hand. I am really lost. I have nothing to look 4ward to and the feeling is scary.

I hope baby had a good reunion dinner and I want you to live happily and healthily every single day of your life. Take good care of yrself. Protect yrself k.

I love you. I miss you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment