Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You are one special special girl.

Today is 22nd May 2012.
没有baby的第一百二十六天。
It is the 126th day after our breakup.
I just had dinner wif my baby a few hrs ago. I really hope baby will not be so sad when she wakes up in the morning. I know she is very stressed and scared about her exam nxt wk. I was so helpless when she called me earlier in the day. Baby was crying and telling me she does not 1 2 study le. It pained my heart so badly. How I wished I could hug her tightly and comfort her and tell her everything is fine.



Baby baby... Please dun ever doubt yr own ability. You are one special special girl. You have brains, the most angelic & sweetest face, the cutest n happiest character, the most bubbly personality and a body that can kill all men on earth. What more do you want? Never say u r stupid or dumb ever again. You are definitely not. All you need is just concentration and self belief. As long you can have the correct mindset and determination to study, you will be able to pass it. Put your heart and soul in to study if you really 1 2 try the paper. I know you so well. Nothing is 2 hard 4 you. Tell yourself you can make it and simply do it k. Jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!!

I have absolute faith in you! You are the best baby! 我好爱你。好想抱你。永远都不放开。

No comments:

Post a Comment