Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It is May 2012, time passes so so so quickly.....


Today is 1st May 2012.

没有baby的第一百零五天。

It is the 105th day without baby by my side.

I still remember on the very same day 7 years ago, I told baby I like her alot. I was on duty in army. I remember vividly tat I was trembling when I told baby i like her alot. I was so silly. I told her I want to be her 小白. Baby was so shocked. She never expected that I would declare my feelings for her so suddenly. She dare not reply and I was so sad. I could not sleep that whole night. I kept checking my phone hoping that baby wld reply me. I was so worried that I had lost such a gd fren. Luckily, baby replied me the next morning but she told me we would be betta off as frens. I was really sad but also relieved that baby did not choose 2 ignore me.

Forward 7 yrs to today, here I am tinking and missing baby so so so much. I juz saw baby's facebook post ytd. She was so looking forward to yesterday and she said it will be a happy day. I guess her boyfren must have brought her out and she was so happy that she could spend the day with him. I am really jealous. Super duper jealous. However, I really hope that baby will be happy and I know once he has time 4 baby, she will be super happy and will not contact me.

I totally understand baby. I was not the guy she loved right from the start. She already loved him so much even b4 we got 2gether. Love cannot be forced. I know baby will do anything for him as long as he says it. That is how much she loves him. All I hope is he really treat baby well and will not toy with her feelings and throw her aside once he has enough of her.

Baby... I really hope you will be back to your original happy and genuine self. Stop being another person 4 the sake of him k. B yrself. Find back yourself and b truly happy! I 1 you to find back that bright sparkle in those beautiful eyes of yours.

I hope you are sleeping soundly. Have a good sleep.

I love you. I really do.

"If you could see inside my soul
see inside my heart
you would know how I long for you
whenever we're apart
If you could see inside my head
if thoughts were things to see
you would know how I cherish you
how much you mean to me
The sparkle in your beautiful eyes
your smile, laugh, your touch
are just a few of many reasons
I love you oh so much
I could search the whole world over
and this I know is true
I would never find another love
like the love I found with you"

3 comments:

  1. Hey would like to find out more. I may be able to help. Pls let me know your email and I will fill you in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is fel555666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yu kenmin is not a good guy and has slept around with many girls while in a long term relationship

    ReplyDelete